Welcome to Hamilton Fuel Injection

To purchase items simply email us directly at sales@hamiltonfuelinjection.com  or call (360) 969-2925

Due to the many options available I do not have the shopping cart enabled at this time.

We are a Veteran owned and operated Company. When you call, tell us when and where you served. All Veterans and First Responders are Honored here!

I now have an all new electronic distributor for the IH 4cyl and SV-8cyl.
See the Distributors section.

We specialize in fuel injection conversions for the orphaned classic vehicles like International Harvester, AMC, Studebaker , Hudson, GM/Ford/Mopar-  Inlines and V8 engines, Jeep/Willys L and F134, ..etc,  but can provide kits for just about any make of carbureted engine. I try to provide a system for guys who like to drive something a little different. I provide 4cyl, 6cyl and V8 conversions. Dual throttle bodies are also an option for engines like MGs, Minis, Triumphs, Stovebolts, Flatheads, V8s, etc.... I feel cars and trucks are meant to be driven not trailered. EFI can turn your classic garage queen into an enjoyable driver.

Please keep in mind that I spend my time in the shop developing and building new systems, so if you don't see what you are looking for just give me a call. I'm on the west coast so not too early please. 360 969-2925

To purchase items simply email us directly at sales@hamiltonfuelinjection.com  or call (360) 969-2925

Community Poll
What product would you like to see?